About Me

My photo
Ashfield, New South Wales, Australia

Friday 26 August 2011

In celebration of my new website!

My bride-to-be daughter has updated my website as a birthday gift, and it is looking truly gorgeous!
Check me out at www.handwovenceremonies.com.au.

To follow on from my previous blog, I am finding the whole idea of being mother-of-the-bride very exciting.  And very different from being a celebrant, since the shoe is now on the other foot, so to speak!  Wedding outfit shopping is about to commence with a vengeance, as the new summer ranges hit the shops in the next few weeks.  I have been champing at the bit to get out there and have a look at what's available.  I might choose something in gorgeous hand printed silk from Wrapture (see picture left) by Anne Leon

My next wedding ceremony as a celebrant takes place in Byron Bay.  I am looking forward to being in a totally different environment for the big day.