About Me

My photo
Ashfield, New South Wales, Australia

Friday 26 March 2010

My name is Monica Youlley and I am a Civil Marriage Celebrant.

If you love the quirky and unusual side of life as much as I do, then I'm the celebrant for you! 
Having said that, of course I am just as happy with every other kind of wedding or celebration too!  My warm approach and professional expertise are just what is needed to make your special day simply perfect.

 
I conduct
Wedding ceremonies
commitment ceremonies
renewal of vows
baby namings
commemoration ceremonies
milestone and rites of passage ceremonies
(e.g. 21st birthday, retirement, wedding anniversary) 
pet funerals
and any other ceremony you may have in mind

CONTACT DETAILS:

Mobile:  0411 892 796
Email:  monica.youlley@gmail.com
website:  www.handwovenceremonies.com.au

For more about me go to the 'MORE ABOUT ME' tab.
For more about the services I provide go to the 'SERVICES PROVIDED' tab.